Approved BOD Minutes – May 13, 2021

How Can We Help?

You are here:
< Back

JCI Shakopee BOD Meeting Minutes

Next Meeting:6/10/2021
Present:M Duffy, K Boler, A Weidenhamer, M Arnold, S Corder, C Kostelecky, A Beecher
GUESTS: E. Gherity
Call to Order:7:34pm
  1. Call to Order @ 7:34pm.
  2. Special Guests
    • [Nothing for this month]
  3. Approval of Previous Minutes – 1st by Duffy; 2nd by Arnold; Motion carries.
  4. Approval of the Consent Agenda – 1st by Duffy; 2nd by Arnold; Motion carries.
  5. Approval of the Business Agenda – 1st by Duffy; 2nd by Beecher; Motion carries.
  6. Consent Agenda

Account Balances

*CHECK REQUESTS DUE THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE MEETING AT 5:00 PM*

Check/Reimbursement Requests: https://jcishakopee.org/knowledge-base/check-request-form/ 

Road Run URL: http://tinyurl.com/JCIMNRoadRuns

Assistance Requests: https://jcishakopee.org/knowledge-base/hardship-donation-request/ 

  1. General Business and Reports
  • Management:
    • Fest Update
      • Rob & Committee are working strong, waiting to put out registration until after meeting with MAF. Management meets with Rob roughly once a week.
    • Bylaws and Policies Request for Positive Recommendation
      • Motion to bring a positive recommendation from the BOD to the general membership to approve the bylaws and policies changes. 1st by Arnold, 2nd by Boler Motion carries
    • Tasty Update 😋
      • Working on fliers.  We still need lots of food vendors.  We are looking for committee positions, except for the beer lead.
    • Budget Scrub tbd? 💰
      • Look at your areas to see if/where we can move money around.
    • Scott County Fair Update
      • July 28-Aug 1, Meredith has sent in her PMG
  • Membership:
    • Prokart social
      • June 13 at 1:30 with food at Buca afterwards
    • Membership Orientation???
      • Need to hold by July 31. Idea to hold a Zoom call or FB Live with active Jaycees talking about what we are in open interview format.
  • Community:
    • Adopt A Highway – Sunday, May 30th, 10am
      • Looking for someone to run the project.
    • Pitch, Hit, and Run – June 26th
      • Time still TBD, 2 diamonds have been reserved at Tapah park. 
  • Individual Development:
    • June Lab Nite: Automotive Basics
      • Matt Arnold will be running this, tentatively at Memorial Park.
  • Public Relations:
    • Hoodie and Zip-up Info
      • Pricing is coming, along with how to order.
    • Scott County Fair Sponsorship
      • Received Flier! Anne will double check with Scott County Fair Beer Sales Chair.
  • State Delegate
    • Spring Convention This Weekend!

9: Presidential Comments

– Thank you for your hard work!


10: Adjournment @ 7:49pm – 1st by Boler; 2nd by Arnold; Motion carries.

Previous 12/13/18 BOD Meeting Minutes
Next April 8, 2021 – Approved BOD Minutes
Table of Contents